The following groups are eligible for a borrowing card at the NU Library:
- NU Alumni (free)
- Pastors and Missionaries (free, documentation required: business card, website listing, or similar)
- Members of NAPCU libraries or AGTS (free, current institution ID required)
- Members of the public ($40/year)
To apply for a NU Library borrowers card, please read the Affiliate Borrower Guidelines and complete the Affiliate Application (PDF) and bring it to the library along with payment (if applicable). We only accept cash or checks made out to Northwest University.
- Renew or Place Holds – Alumni and Guest accounts do not have access to the My Account feature. Please use this form to renew your books or place holds.
- Ebooks are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU.
- Article databases may be used on-campus either from a campus computer or via WiFi.
- Interlibrary Loan services are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU. Many public libraries provide Interlibrary Loan services for their patrons.