The Interlibrary Loan service allows you to request books, articles and more from other libraries and have them delivered to the Northwest University Kirkland Campus. Articles are delivered via email.
View Current Requests
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your request.
Once the request has been approved and processed, you can use the “My Account” button to view details.
- Articles arrive in 1-3 business days and are delivered to your NU email.
- Books arrive in 1-3 weeks and are delivered to Hurst Library in Kirkland, WA. You will be notified via email to your NU email address.
- Ebooks cannot be request via Interlibrary Loan.
- Interlibrary Loan of books is not available for students at the Salem Campus, Sacramento Campus, Nampa Site or online students who cannot travel to the Kirkland campus. Articles may be requested through Interlibrary Loan regardless of physical location.
- Fines: $1/day plus $25 for items more than 30 days overdue. The lending library may add additional fines.
- Renewals: email email@example.com at least 2 days before due date. Some items cannot be renewed.
- Items that are difficult to obtain include music and video recordings, dissertations & theses and items published during the current year.
- Ineligible items include class textbooks/readings, items owned by NU, items for reserve or group use and items for recreational or personal research.
- Requests with incomplete citations will be returned unprocessed.
- Books come with a label informing you of your due date. Alternatively, you can check your account on the library website to obtain that information.