The Interlibrary Loan service allows you to request books, articles and more from other libraries and have them delivered to the Northwest University Kirkland Campus. Articles are delivered via email.
- Articles arrive in 1-3 business days and are delivered to your NU email.
- Books arrive in 1-3 weeks and are delivered to Hurst Library in Kirkland, WA. You will be notified via email to your NU email address.
- Ebooks cannot be request via Interlibrary Loan.
- Interlibrary Loan of books is not available for students at the Salem Campus, Sacramento Campus, Nampa Site or online students who cannot travel to the Kirkland campus. Articles may be requested through Interlibrary Loan regardless of physical location.
- Fines: $1/day plus $25 for items more than 30 days overdue. The lending library may add additional fines.
- Renewals: email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 days before due date. Some items cannot be renewed.
- Items that are difficult to obtain include music and video recordings, dissertations & theses and items published during the current year.
- Ineligible items include class textbooks/readings, items owned by NU, items for reserve or group use and items for recreational or personal research.
- Requests with incomplete citations will be returned unprocessed.
View Current Requests
Email email@example.com to check the status of a current request.