Articles Search finds magazines, journals, and newspapers in International Development and other subjects
Books and eBooks
- Use the search box on the library homepage to find books and ebooks.
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life – Provides information on 500 cultures of the world, covering twenty different areas of daily life including clothing, food, language, and religion.
Dissertations & Theses
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses – The full text of over a quarter of a million theses and dissertations in the humanities and social sciences.
- Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO) – Working papers case studies, and proceedings from conferences, books, journals and policy briefs. from NGOs, university research institutes, and foundations.
- Eldis – Eldis is an online information service providing free access to relevant, up-to-date and diverse research on international development issues. Eldis aims to share the best in development, policy, practice and research.
- Human Development Reports – The annual Human Development Report, commissioned by UNDP, focuses the global debate on key development issues, providing new measurement tools, innovative analysis and often controversial policy proposals.
- Open Knowledge Repository – The World Bank Open Knowledge Repository (OKR) is The World Bank’s official open access repository for its research outputs and knowledge products.
- World Development Reports – Every World Development Report published by the World Bank since 1978 in one convenient, cross-searchable website.
Data and Statistics
- CIA World Factbook – The World Factbook provides information on the history, people, government, economy, geography, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues for 267 world entities.
- World DataBank – DataBank is an analysis and visualisation tool that contains collections of time series data on a variety of topics.
- UN Data – Comparative data for countries.