Articles Search finds magazines, journals, and newspapers in Legal Studies and other subjects
- LexisNexis Academic – A comprehensive source for legal information: legal reference, cases, codes, news, law reviews, supreme court briefs and much more.
- FindLaw – Cases and Codes, lawyer directory, legal forms, news, jobs, practice management and more.
- THOMAS – Current and historical legislative information compiled by the Library of Congress. Extensive guides to legal research.
Books and Ebooks
- Most new legal books are purchased in eBook format only. Use the search box on the library homepage to search for books. Go to the library homepage, click on the arrow next to the search box and choose “Books” and then “NU Books.”
- You can also browse the library’s small print collection by call number; most legal books are located in the K call number range.