- A current NU ID card is required to check out media equipment.
- Only current NU students, faculty and staff may borrow equipment.
- Equipment must be returned to the front desk. Do not place equipment returns in the book drop.
- Equipment with multiple parts must have all parts returned at the same time. Items will be inspected for completeness on return. Incomplete items will not be accepted for return.
Fines and Fees
- Media equipment circulates for 3 days.
- Overdue charges are $2 per day.
- Damaged or non-returned equipment will be billed at the current replacement cost in addition to overdue fees.
Items are the property of the Arts and Sciences department. If you have questions about how to use a piece of equipment, please contact the Communication department.
- Canon Rebel T3i
- Go Pro Camera Kit
- Tripods (small, medium, and large)
- Lowel Light Kit
- Rode Smartphone Mic
- Audio-Technica Wireless Mic