- A current NU ID card is required to check out media equipment.
- Only current NU students, faculty and staff may borrow equipment.
- Equipment must be returned to the front desk. Do not place equipment returns in the book drop.
- Equipment with multiple parts must have all parts returned at the same time. Items will be inspected for completeness on return. Incomplete items will not be accepted for return.
Fines and Fees
- Camera kits circulate for one day. Overdue rates are $10/day.
- Other media equipment circulates for 3 days. Overdue charges are $2 per day.
- Damaged or non-returned equipment will be billed at the current replacement cost in addition to overdue fees.
dSLR Kit (5 Available)
Each kit includes:
- Canon t3i Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II mid range zoom lens
- Battery and charger
- Lens caps
- SD Card and USB cable
- Backpack carring case
Lenses for Canon Cameras
- Wide Angle Zoom Lens: Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM
- Portrait Lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- Telephoto Zoom Lens: Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II
- Amaran Halo Macro Ring Flash
- Lowel Light Kit
- Limo Studio Light Kit
- Neewer 110cm Reflector
- Rode Lapel Mics (2 Available)
- Sennheiser Boom Mic
- Tripods of various sizes (5 Available)
- Extra batteries for Canon T3i Cameras
- SD Cards