- A current NU ID card is required to check out media equipment.
- Only current NU students, faculty and staff may borrow equipment.
- Equipment must be returned to the front desk. Do not place equipment returns in the book drop.
- No reservations are accepted.
- Equipment with multiple parts must have all parts returned at the same time. Items will be inspected for completeness on return. Incomplete items will not be accepted for return.
Fines and Fees
- Media equipment circulates for 3 days.
- Overdue charges are $2 per hour.
- Damaged or non-returned equipment will be billed at the current replacement cost in addition to overdue fees.
Items are the property of the Arts and Sciences department. If you have questions about how to use a piece of equipment, please contact Peg Achterman.
- Canon Mini DV Video Camera
- Canon G12 Camera
- Panasonic DVX100B Camera
- JVC Pro HD Camera
- Go Pro Camera
- Flip Camera
- Audio Recorder
- Light Kit
- Rode Smartphone Mic
- Audio-Technica Wireless Mic