About the Collection
The Popular Reading Collection provides a small, high-use collection of books for leisure reading. The King County Public Library is an outstanding source of additional materials.
- Items should not meet the collection development criteria for inclusion in other collections in the library (e.g. books used in literature classes should go in the General collection).
- Items include bestselling fiction
- Items should be recommended by students, faculty, or staff.
- Items that do not circulate for 1 year will be withdrawn.
- Maximum overdue fine should cover replacement cost.
- Lost book fees will not be charged.
- Materials should be acquired used when possible.