Students can purchase printing in 125-page ($5.00) increments.
Pages can be added using your student account or in cash at the library front desk. The Cashier’s Office accepts credit cards ($10 minimum).
Selecting a Printer
Before you print, select the name of the printer you would like:
- Library 2nd Floor Laser is located at the front of the H-214 library computer lab.
- Library Student Copier is located in the print room on the left side of the central staircase. To print in color, go to “Printing Preferences,” then “Quality” and choose Auto Color.
- Library 3rd Floor Laser is located on the top floor near the computers.
Printing from a Laptop
To print from a laptop go to the Print Kiosks page and sign in using your NU email address and password. Click “Web Print” in the left-hand menu and then “Submit a Job.” You may print to either the Library Student Copier, Library 2nd Floor Laser, Library 3rd Floor Laser, or any of a number of printers located around campus.
Students are charged as follows for printing and copies made via their printing balance. Guests paying with cash are charged 5 cents per page as defined below.
- Black and white, single sided = 1 page
- Black and white, double sided = 2 pages
- Color, single sided = 2 pages
- Color, double sided = 4 pages