A comprehensive source for legal information: legal reference, cases, codes, news, law reviews, supreme court briefs and much more.
Working papers case studies, and proceedings from conferences, books, journals and policy briefs. from NGOs, university research institutes, and foundations.
Current and historical legislative information compiled by the Library of Congress. Extensive guides to legal research.
U.S. Government publications from the Government Printing Office (GPO)
The American Political Science Association citation style guide is based on the Chicago Manual of Style.
Books and EBooks
Use the search box on the library homepage to search for books and eBooks. Go to the library homepage, click on the arrow next to the search box and choose “Books” and then “NU Books.”
Most new books are being added in eBook format. You can browse the library’s small print collection by call number; most political science books are located in the 320 call number range:
- 320 Political science
- 321 Systems of governments & states
- 322 Relation of state to organized groups
- 323 Civil & political rights
- 324 The political process
- 325 International migration & colonization
- 326 Slavery & emancipation
- 327 International relations
- 328 The legislative process