Directions & Parking
See our directions page. Visitors may park anywhere not specifically designated for staff, faculty, or students.
Borrowing Privileges at NU
In addition to current students, faculty and staff, the following groups are eligible for a borrowing card at the NU Library:
- NU Alumni (free)
- Pastors and Missionaries (free, documentation of status required)
- Fuller Seminary community members (free, current ID required)
- Members of NAPCU libraries (free, current ID required)
- Members of the public ($40/year)
Computers and Wireless
Visitors can use library computers. A guest login is available at the front desk.
Visitors can request a guest wireless pass from the front desk.
Library patrons accessing the University network must abide by the policies set forth in the Network and Computer Resource “Acceptable Use” Policy located in the Student Handbook.
Printing & copying
Guests must pay for printing in cash at the front desk before they leave. To use the copy machine, request a guest log in at the front desk.
- Black and white, single sided = 5 cents
- Black and white, double sided = 10 cents
- Color, single sided = 10 cents
- Color, double sided = 20 cents
Visitors can use study rooms when they are not reserved or in use by NU community members. Visitors cannot reserve study rooms.
Interlibrary Loan & Courier Service
Interlibrary Loan and the Courier Service are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU. Many public libraries provide Interlibrary Loan services for their patrons.
The following non-exclusive list of behaviors may be cause for revocation of library use privileges:
- Generating noise at volumes determined by Library staff to be excessive
- Using threatening, intimidating or abusive language
- Intimidating, abusive or harassing behavior
- Rowdy behavior deemed excessive by Library staff
- Using furnishings or equipment inappropriately or causing damage
- Using emergency exits outside of emergency situations
- Refusing to heed exit instructions when the Library is closing
- Leaving unattended minors in the library
- Entering Staff only areas of the Library or using staff equipment without permission
Failure to abide by these guidelines, when behaviors are brought to the patron’s attention, may result in the request to leave the library immediately. Campus Security or Kirkland Police may be called to enforce requests of Library staff regarding this policy.