NU Syllabus Search
- The best way to search is by course code: for example, BIBL 5103.
- You can also search by the professor’s last name, four-digit year, and/or course title.
- Course titles are often abbreviated, making them difficult to search.
- There are large gaps in coverage before 2010.
- Alumni should contact the NU Library to obtain syllabi.
About the Archive
The Syllabus Archive is a permanent repository of syllabi for courses taught at Northwest University. The Archive contains all available syllabi from 1973 and 1984-present with the exception of syllabi for the current academic year, which are located on Discovery. Anyone may search the Archive, but only current students, faculty and staff may download syllabi. If you are not currently affiliated with the University and wish to obtain a copy of a syllabus, please contact the library at email@example.com. Professors should add their syllabi to Discovery for inclusion in the archive. The Archive is maintained by the NU Library.