Textbook Search finds books and ebooks in the collection.
Only about 20% of textbooks are available from the library. To check if your textbooks are available:
- Get the names of your textbooks from the My Textbooks page on Eagle.
- Search for the title and author in the search box at the top of the page.
- Verify that the edition is the one required by your professor.
- Print textbooks should be requested at the library front desk and can be checked out for a 24-hour period.
- Four 24-hour renewals are allowed, as long as there are no holds.
- Please return textbooks directly to the front desk to avoid a fine.
- If the textbook you’re looking for is currently checked out, you may place a hold on it through the library catalog. Once the textbook has been returned, it will be held for you until the library closes that day.
- Some textbooks are available as ebooks. Look for the “View Online” button.
Donate Your Old Textbooks
Funds for the upkeep of the textbook collection are limited. Please help your fellow students by donating your old textbooks to the library.