The Periodicals collection consists of the recent issues of popular magazines.
- Subscriptions should be reviewed annually.
- Print periodical subscriptions will only be considered where format browseability offers a significant advantage over electronic access.
- Retention is limited to 1-5 years based on space available.
- Assemblies of God periodical publications will be collected regardless of whether or not they are indexed.
The periodicals in this collection are either inactive subscriptions or active subscriptions of an academic nature. This is a closed collection; request items at the front desk.
New subscriptions should be added in electronic format only. Inactive print periodical holdings should be weeded every 3-5 years.
Open Source Content
Links to open source content — either in the Subject Guides or via the Knowledge Base — should follow these guidelines:
- Apply standard evaluative criteria
- Do not link to other pages of links
- Do not link to items that require payment
- Include a description for links in Subject Guides
- Check links on a regular basis and remove those no longer functioning