Philosophy Article Search includes ATLA Religion and the Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Religion and Philosophy Collection – A comprehensive database covering topics such as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy.
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy – Presents a collection of alphabetically-arranged entries that provide information on a wide range of topics related to philosophy, including ethics, religion, history, aesthetics, logic, metaphysics, from Aristotle and the Greek Academy, to modern concepts of feminist theory and philosophy of the mind. Available in print and online (B 51 .E53 2006)
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy – Provides detailed, scholarly information on key topics and philosophers in all areas of philosophy. Written with the intention that most of the article can be understood by advanced undergraduates majoring in philosophy.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy – Designed so that each entry is maintained and kept up to date by an expert or group of experts in the field. All entries and substantive updates are refereed by the members of an editorial board before they are made public. Maintains academic standards while evolving and adapting in response to new research.
- Classics Resources
- Dictionary of Philosophical Terms and Names
- Philosophy Bites
- Philosophy Pages
- Philosophy Research Base