Business Article Search includes Business Source Complete
- Business Source Complete – Covers all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics.
- ProQuest Business – Includes the ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry database. Journals, working papers, key business and economics periodicals such as the Economist, country-and industry-focused reports, and downloadable data. In-depth coverage of companies, products, executives, trends, and other topics.
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses – The world’s most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, including topics on Business & Economics.
- The Economist – News, commentary, and analysis on finance, business, and international politics.
- The New York Times Online – Full access to nytimes.com including phone and tablet apps.
- Harvard Business Review – Magazine covering management, leadership, strategy, operations and related business topics.
- U.S. Newsstream – Search the most recent U.S. News coverage and archival content to the 1980s.
- Native Cases Studies – This collaboration from The Evergreen State College, Northwest Indian College, Salish Kootenai College, Grays Harbor College, The University of Alaska-Anchorage, and The University of Alaska-Fairbanks features Business and Management cases.
- Merlot – Business case studies from Merlot materials by and for the international education education community.
- MIT Sloan School of Management – Case studies from the Teaching Resources Library with a creative commons license.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – Case studies written and published by faculty at Stanford GSB. Filter to “Available to download at no charge.”
- Company Information – Search for news, financials, SEC filings about a particular company; create a list of companies that match certain criteria; compare company financials; and more.
- Free Management Library – The Library focuses especially on free, online and practical about personal, professional and organizational development.
- International Business Etiquette – Information and resources on international business etiquette and manners, compiled by Global MBA graduates at UT-Dallas.
- International Monetary Fund – This global organization works to achieve sustainable growth and prosperity for all of its 190 member countries by by supporting economic policies that promote financial stability and monetary cooperation, which are essential to increase productivity, job creation, and economic well-being.