Articles Search finds magazines, journals and newspapers in Leadership and other subjects
Books and Ebooks
Students in the Leadership program can:
- Use the search box on the library homepage to search for books, ebooks and other materials held by the NU Library.
- Request extended due dates on print materials to facilitate return when they are on-campus.
- Request purchase of electronic books available on the EBL platform.
Dissertations and Theses
ProQuest Dissertations and Theses – the world’s most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
Articles – Business
- Business Source Complete – Covers all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics.
- ProQuest Business – Includes the ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry database. Journals, working papers, key business and economics periodicals such as the Economist, country-and industry-focused reports, and downloadable data. In-depth coverage of companies, products, executives, trends, and other topics.
- LexisNexis Academic – Full-text news, legal, and business sources.
Articles – Education
- Education Research Complete – Articles, conference papers, and more covering all levels of education and all educational specialties, such as multilingual education, health education, and testing; covers curriculum instruction as well as administration, policy, funding, and related social issues.
- ERIC – The Education Resource Information Center (ERIC) provides access to educational literature and resources. This database provides access to information from journals included in the Current Index of Journals in Education and Resources in Education Index. Contains more than a million records and links to hundreds of thousands of full-text documents from ERIC back to 1966. See our ERIC Tutorial for help using this database.
Articles – Ministry
- ATLA Religion with ATLASerials – Covers Biblical studies, world religions, church history, and religious perspectives on social issues. Includes more than 814,000 citations from articles, essays, and book reviews. Full text is provided for more than 550,000 electronic articles and book reviews, from more than 310 journals.
- Religion and Philosophy Collection – Provides extensive coverage of such topics as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy.
Articles – Other
- PsycINFO and PsycArticles – The premier database for psychology research. Includes full text of all APA journals from inception to the present.
- Google Scholar – Search for scholarly articles using Google’s search technology. To include NU Library results when searching from off-campus you will need to either use the link above or follow these directions.
Tests and Measures
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print – A comprehensive guide to over 3,000 contemporary testing instruments and a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language. Provides vital information to users including test purpose, test publisher, in-print status, price, test acronym, intended test population, administration times, publication dates, and test authors.
- MMY-TIP Tutorial for help using this database.
- Tests and Measures Research Guide – Guide on how to find information about research instruments such as surveys: Finding the Full Text of an Instrument; Finding an Instrument to Measure a Variable; and Finding a Review of an Instrument.
- Company Information – Search for news, financials, SEC filings about a particular company; create a list of companies that match certain criteria; compare company financials; and more.