If you’re having trouble logging in to the library website, please try the following:
- Check spelling of your email address (especially the northwestu.edu portion).
- Try logging in both with and without @northwestu.edu – most login forms will accept just firstname.lastnameXX as the username.
- Try a different browser, if you have one installed on your device.
- Try clearing your browse cache for the last hour and restarting the browser. Depending on your browser, find “clear browsing data” or “clear history” or “clear cookies” options, and then close the browser before making another login attempt.
- If none of these work, you may need to reset your NU password (even if it works on other sites). Visit https://eagle.northwestu.edu/departments/information-technology/help-desk/password-changes/
For further help, email email@example.com and let us know:
- What page you started on and what link you clicked to bring you to the login page.
- The error message you see (include a screenshot if possible)