Directions and Parking
Street Address: 5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
PO Box: PO BOX 579, Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Visitors may park anywhere not specifically designated for staff, faculty, or students.
- Print books may be used on site. Borrowing privileges are available.
- Ebooks are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU.
- Article databases may be used on-campus either from a campus computer or via WiFi.
- Interlibrary Loan services are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU. Many public libraries provide Interlibrary Loan services for their patrons.
Computers and Wireless
Visitors can use library computers. A guest login is available at the front desk.
Wireless login and password can be obtained from the self-service kiosks near the entrance.
Library patrons accessing the University network must abide by the policies set forth in the Network and Computer Resource “Acceptable Use” Policy located in the Student Handbook.
After Hours Access
The 24 hour computer lab is not available to visitors during hours when the library is closed. Security guards will ask for ID during these hours.
Printing and Copying
Guests must pay for printing in cash at the front desk before they leave. To use the copy machine, request a guest login at the front desk.
- Black and white, single sided = 5 cents
- Black and white, double sided = 10 cents
- Color, single sided = 10 cents
- Color, double sided = 20 cents
- Scan to email = free
Visitors can use study rooms when they are not reserved or in use by NU community members. Visitors cannot reserve study rooms.
Disruptive behaviors are not allowed in the library.