Directions and Parking
Street Address: 5520 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
PO Box: PO BOX 579, Kirkland, WA 98083-0579
Visitors may park anywhere not specifically designated for staff, faculty, or students.
Borrowing Privileges at NU
In addition to current students, faculty and staff, the following groups are eligible for a borrowing card at the NU Library:
- NU Alumni (free)
- Pastors and Missionaries (free, documentation of status required)
- AGTS (Assemblies of God Theological Seminary) students (free, current ID required)
- Members of NAPCU libraries (free, current ID required)
- Members of the public ($40/year – cash or check only)
View the guidelines, then print the application form or request one at the front desk. Applications must be submitted in person. Payment (if applicable) is required with your application. We can only accept cash or checks made out to Northwest University.
Computers and Wireless
Visitors can use library computers. A guest login is available at the front desk.
Visitors can request a guest wireless pass from the front desk.
Library patrons accessing the University network must abide by the policies set forth in the Network and Computer Resource “Acceptable Use” Policy located in the Student Handbook.
Printing and Copying
Guests must pay for printing in cash at the front desk before they leave. To use the copy machine, request a guest log in at the front desk.
- Black and white, single sided = 5 cents
- Black and white, double sided = 10 cents
- Color, single sided = 10 cents
- Color, double sided = 20 cents
Visitors can use study rooms when they are not reserved or in use by NU community members. Visitors cannot reserve study rooms.
Interlibrary Loan services are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU. Many public libraries provide Interlibrary Loan services for their patrons.
EBL eBooks in the library collection are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU.