The following groups are eligible for a borrowing card at the NU Library:
- NU Alumni (free)
- Pastors and Missionaries (free, documentation required: business card, website listing, or similar)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (free, current institution ID required)
- Members of the public ($40/year)
To apply for a NU Library borrowers card, please read the Affiliate Borrower Guidelines and complete the Affiliate Application (PDF) and bring it to the library along with payment (if applicable). We only accept cash or checks made out to Northwest University.
- Ebooks are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU.
- Article databases may be used on-campus either from a campus computer or via WiFi.
- Interlibrary Loan services are restricted to current students, faculty and staff of NU. Many public libraries provide Interlibrary Loan services for their patrons.